Frequently Asked Questions
Which Credit Cards and Net Banking facilities can be use to purchase on this web site?
Any MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Citibank E-Cards Credit Cards issued anywhere in the world. Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of Baroda (Retail & Corporate Banking), Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Citibank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Development Credit Bank, Deutsche Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab National Bank (Corporate Banking), Royal Bank of Scotland, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank Of India, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., The Bank of Rajasthan, Union Bank Of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank and Yes Bank. net banking clients can now also pay online.
Do you accept other forms of payment from customers, such as Net Banking, paper checks, online checks, or EFT transfers?
In addition to Credit Cards, at present CCAvenue accepts Debit Cards, ATM cum Debit Cards, Net Banking Payments, Cash Cards and Mobile Payments.
Which Debit Cards does your website or CCAvenue accept?
CCAvenue processes Visa - Electron and Plus, MasterCard - Maestro and Cirrus and RuPay Debit Cards that have been issued by any bank.
Bangle measuring Details
Bangles are sized by their diameter, which is a measure of the length of a straight line passing through the centre of the bangle, terminated at both ends on the periphery (circumference) of the bangle. The unit of measurement is inches.
An inch is further divided into 16 sections. So, when we say the bangle size is 2-8 (pronounced two eight), it means the diameter of the bangle is 2 full inches plus 8 sections of the total 16 sections of the inch. This effectively converts to 2inches + 8/16 inches, which is 2 inches plus half an inch. In other words this size will be 2.5" (pronounced two point five inches)
A) Measure Good Fitting Bangles that You Already Own
Take out bangles that you already have and measure the inside diameter and compare to the below measurement chart or the measurement stated in the actual bangle listing.
As long as you measure the inside diameter of your current bangles this will be an accurate way to find your bangle size.
B) Measure Your Hand
This can be used to find your bangle size, but is a little bit trickier than the printable sizing template, but when done carefully will give you an accurate result.
You will need a flexible tape measure or a piece of string and a ruler.
1. Make your hand as small as possible, as if you were putting on bangles, bringing your thumb and little finger together.
2. Using the tape measure (or string), measure the around your hand at the widest point (the tape measure should be pulled tight, not loose). Make note of the actual circumference of your hand (if you used string, make a mark where the string meets, then measure the length with your ruler to get your hand circumference).
3. Purchase bangles that are the next size up from your actual hand measurement.
Steps to buy on VastradiJewels.com
- -> Click on "Add to Bag" button for each products that you want to buy
- -> Go to "Shopping Bag" at the right hand top corner of the website. It will drop down.
- -> Click on Link "Go to Shopping Cart" at the bpttom of Dop-down
- -> Check if all the products, quantity and Grand Total are correctly added/visible
- -> Click on "Proceed to Checkout"
- -> Choose "Checkout Method": "Checkout as Guest" OR "Register" OR Facebook Login
- ->Fill up your "Billing Information"
- -> Fill up your "Shipping Information"
- -> Choose Option under "Shipping Method", if available.
- -> Choose "Payment method/information". Read the instructions carefully before moving to next step
- -> Review your order
- -> Click on button "Place Order"
- -> Make the payment as per you chosen option
- -> For immediate payment by Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Cash Cards / Mobile Payments, you will get an automated acknowledgement.
- -> For other options, Send us your transaction no and amount details alongwith the order number at email@example.com